Wednesday, December 28, 2016

Wedding gifts and decorations

Have a wedding coming up? You'll find a unique selection of gifts, bouquet charms, necklaces, keepsake ornaments, decorations etc. in my Artsy Clay shop. Custom orders welcome for multiple quantities and different colors.

*•.¸♥¸.•**•.¸♥¸.•**•.¸♥¸.•**•.¸♥¸.•*


A customer who ordered a pet memorial charm left this review:

"I had a wedding bouquet charm made of my pittie Stella, who passed about a year ago. I cannot imagine getting married without her...and now I won't have to. The charm is so lovely - Judy perfectly captured Stella's soulful eyes and beautiful face. I adore the piece and look forward to displaying it elsewhere after the wedding. Customer service was also wonderful - Judy was prompt to reply to my original inquiry and so easy to work with. :) Thank you, thank you!"


*•.¸♥¸.•**•.¸♥¸.•**•.¸♥¸.•**•.¸♥¸.•*



Pet Bouquet Charm to keep your pet close to your heart - your choice of background color



Artsy Clay Bird Ornaments shown on wedding bouquets



Bouquet Charm with Dreams Come True



Flower Girl Small Heart Bouquet Charm or Necklace



Something Blue Pendant or Bouquet Charm



Ivory Bouquet Charm

No comments: